San Antonio is a great city and here are some fun facts about my hometown:
San Antonio, Texas
- San Antonio is the 7th largest city in the United States.
- Amazon named San Antonio the “Most Romantic City in the U.S.” based on the number of purchases of romantic items.
- Mark Twain, one of America’s most famous literary icons, once said, “There are only four unique cities in the United States. New Orleans, San Antonio, Boston, and San Francisco.”
- Pope John Paul II declared San Antonio as “the most Catholic city in the United States.”
- At 750 feet, San Antonio’s Tower of the Americas is taller than the famous Seattle Space Needle. It was the tallest observation tower in the United States until 1996.
- The annual Fiesta San Antonio is one of the largest parades in the nation, second only to Mardi Gras.
- SeaWorld San Antonio isn’t just the largest SeaWorld chain—it’s the largest marine-life theme park in the entire world.
The World's Largest Boots