[OPE-L:2323] Carpe diem!

From: Gerald Levy (glevy@PRATT.EDU)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 14:53:06 EST

We seem to have slowed down dramatically. The "money supply" thread
appears to be over (unless someone chooses to resurrect it) and the
"value-form theory" thread appears to be paused (although, I wouldn't at
all be surprised if it takes off again after Geert's much-anticipated
upcoming post[s]). Anyway, what else, in addition to VFT, would you like
to discuss now?

* Perhaps we could discuss one or more papers on a specific topic? Does
   anyone have any paper or research-in-progress that they would like
   feedback on?
* Are there any contemporary political economic developments that we
   should have a discussion on now?
* Any "extending Marx" issues that you want to discuss now?
* Any recent books, authors, articles that should be critically
   evaluated?
* Any threads from the past that you think are important for us to
   re-visisit?

This list is what *you* make it! Consequently, don't wait for others to
take the initiative. Carpe diem!

In solidarity, Jerry