[OPE-L:4147] Re: Re: Ingrao & Lippi

From: Alejandro Ramos (aramos@btl.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 09:45:11 EDT

Re Riccardo # 4139:

Riccardo: Thanks for your reply.

"I guess that "militant simultaneist" may be interpreted here as a
pro-Sraffian Marxist. May I suggest that there may be "simultaneists" who
are not Sraffian?"

Sure! There are "simultaneists" who are not Sraffians. The question is, are
there Sraffians (excluding Sraffa himself, given App. B) who are not
"simultaneists"?

>I met Bruna Ingrao a few years ago. My impression was that she is not
>interested in these debates anymore.

Is she teaching somewhere in Italy? At least for the title of the book
Rakesh mentions, she's interested in the question of "equilibrium".

Alejandro

P.S. I saw on the news that Torino is flooded. Are you OK??