[OPE-L:4475] Rakesh on Luxemburg

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 10:03:49 EST

Rakesh,

Please don't forget to find the page citations to Luxemburg, for your
statement in #4454.  This is important because, in my experience,
assertions about Luxemburg fly around and often times cannot be backed up
by a careful reading.  I don't know what is the case here; we'll hopefully
be able to find it out when know what we are talking about.

Thanks, Paul Z.

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka

#4454: