[OPE-L:7026] Re: Re: Re: Capital & Class

From: Francisco Paulo Cipolla (cipolla@sociais.ufpr.br)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 16:18:53 EDT

Yes, by way of analogy I am suggesting that the whole book is about classes.
Isn't capital a class relation on the basis of which surplus is extracted?
And isn't the distribution of this surplus among fractions of the capitalist
class also an anlysis based on the concept of class? Buying and selling of
labor power; the determination of the working day; the struggle of capital
against labor in manufacture; the various forms of wages... Jesus! I come to
the conclusion that I don't understand exactly what the problem is when you
guys engage in looking for the word class in the book!!
Paulo Cipolla