[OPE-L:7142] Re: Personalised attacks

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (bellofio@cisi.unito.it)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 07:35:57 EDT

indeed, probably I was rather inaccurate here; I first wrote only the
name of Lenin. but I didn't wanted my comment been interpreted as a
personalised attack against Leninists, so I added to the list the
names of Marx (who I surely remember was very hard against his
opponents, but I don't remember if and when this happened in
puublished writings) and Rosa Luxemburg (who, according to my memory,
did not enetered into the 'public vilification' of opponents. so I
welcome the informations by Jurriaan.

rb

--
Riccardo Bellofiore