[OPE-L:8180] Re: Marx's Notes on Wagner available on MIA

From: clyder@gn.apc.org
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 16:19:48 EST

I suggest you have a look at Athar Hussains introduction
to his english translation which came out about 72. This
was the second english translation, one by Angela Clifford
came out a year earlier.

Hussains introduction was reproduced in Diane Elsters collection
on value theory. You would probably have to have access to
a UK copyright library to get Angela's translation - though I
think that the Hoover library of the Study of Communism in
Ann Arbour probably has a copy.

I lost mine years ago.