Re: Marxian Economist Virus

From: OPE-L Administrator (ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 11:16:36 EDT

*TO ALL*:  please check that your messages are being sent to
ope-l@sus.csuchico.edu before sending.  It is too easy with
the new server to mistakingly reply to the sender rather than the
list.

Note that Riccardo's joke (well, actually Brecht's joke)  is at the end
of the following message.

In solidarity, Jerry