Re: (OPE-L) Luxemburg's _The Industrial Development of Poland_ online

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 08:34:29 EST

At 4:37 -0500 16-11-2004, Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM wrote:
>From this week's newsletter of the Marxists Internet Archive (MIA):
>
><http://marxists.org/archive/luxemburg/1898/industrial-poland/index.htm>http://marxists.org/archive/luxemburg/1898/industrial-poland/index.htm
>1 November 2004: Rosa Luxemburg's doctoral thesis, The Industrial
>Development of Poland was written in 1898. In this work Luxemburg
>critiques the stagist theory of revolution and the right of nations
>to self-determination. This work also features the first Marxist
>analysis of Poland's economy. We have a special, revised edition of
>this translation, thanks to Tessa DeCarlo.
>[Thanks to Ted Crawford and Brian Basgen]

thanks, Jerry. I knew only of the Italian translation. Btw, somebody
knows why there is no English translation of the Introduction to
Political Economy? except for the first chapter. it is available in
Italian and French, but not in English, to my knowledge.

riccardo

--

Riccardo Bellofiore
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche