Re: [OPE-L] John H on capitalist and anti-capitalist conceptions of time

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 15:37:30 EST

At 1:02 PM -0500 3/26/05, Paul Zarembka wrote:

>The RCP, for years, has called for releasing of rage, and it often focuses
>on the youth, just as in John's statement.  I'd dare say the RPC can also
>present itself as a patience force to give strength to impatience.  This
>is all I wanted to say, i.e. these parallels.

Yes but as far as I can tell the point here is not to press youth
into a party where their level and targets of impatience would be
dictated by John Holloway rather than Bob Avakian. Maybe I've
misunderstood the political theory of Holloway (Changing the World
without Taking Power) and Bob Avakian (Democracy: Can't We Do Better
than that?"); or perhaps you've misunderstood them.

Rakesh