Re: [OPE-L] price of production/supply price/value

From: Andrew Brown (A.Brown@LUBS.LEEDS.AC.UK)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 13:42:47 EST

Paul,

I do not follow the specifics of your argument. It has value (labour-time) and price categories all meshed together confusingly to my eye. Whatever the specifics your argument, it clearly turns on dynamic considerations not evident in the static TP (potentially reinforcing my point about abstraction and causation). Where are cycles, crises, bubbles in fixed and financial capital, boom, bust etc. in your account?

Andy