Re: [OPE-L] Crashes, adjustment, and the long-run

From: Paul Cockshott (wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 11:38:31 EST

The suggestion that I am making is that a source of the inflow of funds

into the US is capital acquisitions. When the stock of capital for

acquisition becomes constrained, then the inflow of funds

would also tend to fall.

Private equity investors act in their own interests, they are not

concerned with propping up the dollar. In this they differ perhaps

from the Bank of China.

  _____