Re: [OPE-L] Question

From: Paul Cockshott (wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2007 - 08:01:49 EDT

You have

10 lx + 20/3 ly + 10 l --> 30 lx     (1')
10 lx + 5 ly + 10 l --> 30 ly   (2'),

since ly = 2/3 there is a mistake here
you are multiplying by ly twice surely it should be

10 lx + 10 ly + 10 l --> 30 lx     (1')
10 lx + 5 ly + 10 l --> 30 ly   (2'),

substituting in 1 and 2/3

10 + 20/3 + 10 -> 30
20 + 10/3 + 10 -> 20

which still is wrong and makes your point