[OPE-L] Ajit Sinha's Letter of Resignation

From: Jurriaan Bendien (adsl675281@TISCALI.NL)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 15:02:45 EST

I'm sad that Ajit is leaving OPE-L again. We often disagree, but he's a very bright guy with a lot of insight into the intricacies of the arguments, a sort of "devil's advocate" you need to have. Most of all, he is an original and creative guy. I wish him well meantime, and hope he'll be back.

Personally, I don't think the list convenors enforce their own norms very consistently. We who have all the luxury to debate all this, what do we do with it?

Jurriaan