RE: [OPE] The Crisis of the Euro

From: <david@danyaf.plus.com>
Date: Fri Jan 23 2009 - 13:42:21 EST

I am not sure whether you read my article on Britain: parasitic and
decaying capitalism. Anyway it is available at

http://www.revolutionarycommunist.org/downloads/FRFI194_07_10_parasitic.pdf

There I give four examples of parasitic capitalism or imperialism. They
relate to Lenin's discussion of the issue. PaulB is correct to say all
capitalist exploitation is parasitic in one sense but this concept of
parasitic relates very clearly to the advent of imperialism and I believe
is more useful analytically.

David Yaffe