Re: [OPE] intermission: value of knowledge

From: D. Göçmen <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Wed Nov 18 2009 - 18:44:25 EST

 "I don't think we will get very far if we confuse knowledge with information."

 Jurriaan, epistemologically this difference is of huge importance, but not in the light of value theory.
>From value theorie's point of view what counts is how much awarage labour power is needed to produce.
That what is being produce is secondary here. Am I wrong?

D.Göçmen
http://dogangocmen.wordpress.com/
http://www.dogangocmen.blogspot.com/