RE: [OPE] League for the Fifth International,"Marxist Theory of Political Economy"

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Fri Dec 25 2009 - 19:06:32 EST

Hi Paul B:

What I found depressing is that the article which you suggested was:

> sad, stupid, pathetic, ignorant,

was written for a group which advocates a 5th International. It hardly
gives one confidence in the prospects for a New International.
However, I don't know anything about the "League for a 5th International" and it may be - and probably is - simply a small sectarian group which is quite disconnected to what Presidente Chavez recently called for.

Merry Winter Solstice!