[OPE-L:2682] Re: query

Duncan K Foley (dkf2@columbia.edu)
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 09:21:27 -0700 (PDT)

I think there is quite a bit of discussion of this problem in the
input-output literature. I would check out Leontief's basic books, which
discuss the joint product problem. One person who has worked more recently
on extensions of the i/o analysis is a Dutch economics Thijs ten Raa. I'm
afraid I don't have any specific citations.

Yours,
Duncan