[OPE-L:5452] Re: "Das Kapital" On-Line

AKAMA Michio (akamac@ll.ehime-u.ac.jp)
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 03:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

I wrote[OPE-L:5445]:
> I have no information about Richard's file and more, but perhaps I will
> convert two ASCII format texts (MEW 24 and 25) into HTML format on my home
> page in the
> very near future.

I get a new information about R's file.
You can download "Das Kapital" I(MEW 23), II(MEW 24) and III(MEW 25)
at "Das Marxsche Kapital im Internet"
(http://www.berlinet.de/trend/mew.htm).
It's the first complete text file of "Das Kapital" in German. RCF format
and
ZIP file. Each size is about 1,03 MB, 504 KB and 955 KB.

Direct download in below;
Band I : http://www.berlinet.de/trend/archiv/mew23.zip
Band II: http://www.berlinet.de/trend/archiv/mew24.zip
Band III: http://www.berlinet.de/trend/archiv/mew25.zip

I shall be happy if it is of any service to listmembers.

Michio

**AKAMA Michio  ¶ PHONE+81-89-927-9230(Direct)
¶ FAX +81-89-927-9226(Office)
**Department of Comprehensive Policy Making,
Faculty of Law and Letters, Ehime University
**E-mail:akamac@ll.ehime-u.ac.jp
**Personal Home Page URL:
http://www.cpm.ll.ehime-u.ac.jp/AkamacHomePage/Akamac.html
**SHET (SOCIETY for THE HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT) Home Page URL:
http://society.cpm.ehime-u.ac.jp/shet/shet.html