[OPE-L:6579] [OPE-L:44] Re: Marxists on International Economics: a student query

Alan Freeman (a.freeman@greenwich.ac.uk)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 08:43:30 +0100

Funny you should say that;

I just spent a week with Mino Carchedi who gave a course on just this type
of question, and sat with him while he grilled his poor students on it. SO
I think he may be quite up-to-date with the literature.

You can reach him on mino@fee.uva.nl

Alan