[OPE-L:1253] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the conservation and destruction ofvalue

From: Jurriaan Bendien (djjb99@worldonline.nl)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 17:26:27 EDT

Thanks Claus for your reply, which I can hardly disagree with. I wonder
however if a two-sector model of the economy (Dept 1 + 2) is still an
appropriate convention. I am thinking we need to incorporate these days
some more sectors, such as arms production, luxury production, and gold
production. But that is a separate issue really.

In solidarity

Jurriaan