[OPE-L:1691] Re: errata corrige

Subject: [OPE-L:1691] Re: errata corrige
From: riccardo bellofiore (bellofio@cisi.unito.it)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 08:47:09 EST

Dear comrades,

        in the post below, written in a hurry, there were some stupid
errors: I quote a post by Mike L, while indeed it was a post by Mike W; at
least a phrase does not stand up because the verb is missing; in the end I
add not three things but four! I hope however that the sense of the post
was clear. Below an errata corrige in capital blocks...

Apoogies.

riccardo