[OPE-L:2144] negri and OPE-L?

From: michael a. lebowitz (mlebowit@sfu.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 04:31:48 EST

        One of my students passed on to me the following note from Tony Negri,
which I think will be of interest to many people on OPE-L. As you can see,
the questions he identifies as important are ones which were part of the
original (and occasionally renewed) focus of OPE-L ); so, it is interesting
to see them being taken up in this way. I wonder if there is any way in
which we can link up our discussions.
        It is also interesting that he seems to have shifted his position somewhat
on the subject of the book on wage-labour. I wonder if Massimo knows
anything about this-- or about the Posse project.

        in solidarity,
         mike

Michael A. Lebowitz
Economics Department