[OPE-L:2243] Re: FW: Re: Statistical regularities

From: Michael J Williams (michael@williamsmj.screaming.net)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 17:08:33 EST

Pardon my lax syntax. What I intended to say about Q's argument as reported
by you leaves you and I in agreement.
Michael
Dr Michael Williams
Economics and Social Sciences
De Montfort University
Milton Keynes
UK
fax: 0870 133 1147
http://www.mk.dmu.ac.uk/~mwilliam
[This message may be in html, and any attachments may be in MSWord 97. If
you have difficulty reading either, please let me know.]