[OPE-L:2372] Re: [2365]

From: Gerald Levy (glevy@PRATT.EDU)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 08:41:50 EST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:58:16 +0100
From: riccardo bellofiore <bellofio@cisi.unito.it>
To: Gerald Levy <glevy@pratt.edu>, Claus Germer <cmgermer@sociais.ufpr.br>

Jerry and Claus

I thought we ALL were joking, but this seems to be an interesting new
stream for OPE-L. BTW, I've seen that somebody on the list, just to be
sure, put two c's into the name of Nicola...

I take the occasion to apologize to all the people I promised papers of
mine, the Rivista, and the IJPE. ASAP (I underline the P) I'll send the
IJPE 97 and/or 98. [Jerry, judge if it is sensible to put this message of
mine on the list]

As for the Rivista, the issue on Napoleoni will be 99,990ublished as a
volume by Macmillan in a series edited by Mario Baldassarri, the editor of
the Rivista. The 99,99 0s put here by me just because I am risk averter,
but it seems that the probability is higher. So, please, when it will
appear in print, let your libraries buy it.

riccardo

At 18:15 +0100 14-02-2000, Gerald Levy wrote:
>> I would like to apologize with Riccardo for my mistake in spelling his
>> name. I can say, however, in my defense, that, as the post had been
>> intended to him personally and not to the list, I later sent a post to him
>> where I noticed the mistake and wrote his name correctly. Right, Riccardo?
>
>Dear Claus:
>
>In [2356] I was being playful with my friend Riccardo. I intended it as a
>kind of good-natured joke, but if I have in any way caused you
>embarrassment, then *I* am the one who should apologize ... to you.
>
>Regards, Jerry

        Riccardo Bellofiore
Office: Department of Economics
        Piazza Rosate, 2