[OPE-L:2577] Re: Critique

From: Andrew_Kliman (Andrew_Kliman@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 10:04:36 EST

A comment on OPE-L 2576.

John Holloway is in no way responsible for what I write, and vice-versa.
I suggest that anyone who has a beef with me not burden John with it, nor
pretend that it constitutes a response to him.

It is not my job to correct things that are erroneously attributed to me.
I suggest that people refrain from attributing things to me if they are
unable to produce the evidence that I've said it. That I may in
principle be able to correct the error does not absolve one of having
engaged in false attribution.

Andrew Kliman