[OPE-L:2586] Re: Re: class demarcation

From: Ernesto Screpanti (screpanti@unisi.it)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 06:00:49 EST

At 17.41 15/03/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Ernesto, dear Jerry,
>
> Why do you want a criterion for the demarcation of class? Why
>should we want to define class? Is it not capital that defines class? Is
>our struggle not to liberate ourselves from definition?
>
> Yours,
>
> John Holloway

If we want to contribute to the change we have to know how the system
works. Therefore we need to know what the classes are, if we think that the
dynamics of their relationship regulate the path and form of change. If we
think that the working class is a vector of transformation, we need to know
who is the working class.

Best,

Ernesto

Ernesto Screpanti