[OPE-L:3481] Re: Re: "Debunking Economics" and Marx's value theory

From: Steve Keen (stevekeen10@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 23:52:05 EDT

I can't say offhand Paul, and I'm at a technical university which wouldn't
have the volume. But I'll check it up when I return to Sydney in early
July--a reminder to do so about that time wouldn't go astray, by the way!

But in answer to the second question, I accept Marx's position that the
minimum wage is dependent "on the habits and degree of comfort in which the
class of free labourers has been formed... there enters into the
determination of the value of labour power a historical and moral element."
(Capital I: 167)

Cheers,
Steve