[OPE-L:3502] ...and on the seventh day...

From: P.J.Wells@open.ac.uk
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 14:44:27 EDT

Further to Alan Freeman's message about the Value Theory symposiums and
other events in London at the end of this month, list members might like to
know that

(1) the programme, abstracts and some complete papers for the CSE
globalisation conference

and

(2) the programme for The Other Economic Conference (organised by the AHE)

are all available on the latest iteration of the CSE website at

http://www.gn.apc.org/cse/

Together these events provide six consecutive days of Marxist and other
heterodox economics and political economy.

What you do on the seventh is your own affair, but some scholars claim
authoritative textual support for the view that a quiet lie-down might be in
order...

Julian

PS a plethora of non-research (and indeed non-intellectual) concerns have
kept me busy for some weeks -- I'm conscious that I owe replies to Nicky and
to Paul C/Allinn -- I hope to catch up with this soon.