[OPE-L:3577] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: money-capital as initial givens

From: Fred B. Moseley (fmoseley@mtholyoke.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 10:26:11 EDT

Hi Gil,

Thanks for your request. Attached to this message are three papers in
which I discuss Marx's key premiss of the prior determination of the
total amount of surplus-value for the economy as a whole. I would of
course be very interested in your comments.

I look forward to resuming our discussion later in the summer.

Comradely,
Fred