[OPE-L:3580] Call for Paris Conference on the concept of "Critique" in Marxism

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 09:55:29 EDT

NOTE: Forgot to attach the file which is now included.

______

Thierry Suchere has asked me to spread this call for a conference in
Paris, on Marx's concept of critique. Unfortunately, he sent me the call
just after I left for London June 14, and so I'm late distributing this
notification. The conference may be able to provide accommodates but not
transportation and is scheduled for May 2001 (I don't know the exact
dates).

For further information his email address is
Thierry.Suchere@iut.univ-lehavre.fr

Paul Zarembka

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka