[OPE-L:3822] Re: Re: Re: m in Marx's theory

From: Duncan K. Foley (foleyd@cepa.newschool.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 11:49:13 EDT

I don't think so, though I don't recall a specific critique of it.
The good source for this is the Contribution to the Critique of
Political Economy.

The problem is what we think in trying to generalize Marx's theory of
money to contemporary institutional conditions. The tentative line of
argument advanced here does have a "chartalist" flavor.

Duncan