[OPE-L:3879] Support for French economics students

From: glevy@pratt.edu
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 10:36:21 EDT

Here, courtesy of Riccardo, is the text in English of support by French professors of economics to the students' 'manifesto' at:

         http://www.samizdat.net/debateco/PetitUK1.html

They are opening the signatures to non-French students. It would be good if we could read the original student manifesto as well.

Let us DISCUSS this issue and DECIDE whether we should SUPPORT and PARTICIPATE in this movement.

In solidarity, Jerry