[OPE-L:4536] Re: Re: what is Volume 1 about?

From: Fred B. Moseley (fmoseley@mtholyoke.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 00:27:58 EST

Hi Rakesh,

I hope to write this weekend a general response to your recent posts, but
first two smaller points.

Thanks for your clarification in (4500) and (4501) of the units involved
in your interpretation of the "determination of value" and the "monetary
resolution of value".  I just think you need to be more explicit about the
conversion of units from labor-time to money before the resolution.  As I
said in my last post, maybe you were more explicit in previous posts which
I missed, but not in the posts I was responding to.

However, there may be a deeper issue here: is Volume 1 about the
determination of labor-time quantities or about the determination of money
quantities?  You know my answer.  I thought you said back in (4444) that
you agreed with me about this, but now I am not so sure.

Another brief responss to follow, then a more general response in a day
or two.

Comradely,
Fred