[OPE-L:4664] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Questions

From: Gil Skillman (gskillman@MAIL.WESLEYAN.EDU)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 21:16:15 EST

Rakesh, In light of your comments here, let me reword the question:

In your reading, does Marx show in Chapter 6 that, given capitalist
property rights and a class of workers "free in the double sense,"
capitalists must purchase a commodity whose use value is labor in order to
appropriate surplus value via the circuit of capital?   Gil