[OPE-L:4706] Fwd: FROM SWASTIKA TO JIM CROW- PBS FEB 1 2001 10 PM (fwd)

From: Patrick L. Mason (pmason@garnet.acns.fsu.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 12:50:40 EST

This was forwarded to me from the Association of Black Sociologists List.
Okay, it has nothing to do with value theory though it does have a great
deal to do with human values. Folks affiliated with the New School for
Social Research will recognize some similarities in this story with the
development of The University in Exile, now known as the Graduate Faculty
of Political and Social Science.

peace, patrick l mason