[OPE-L:4754] Re: Re: Re: Perelman on "Primitive Accumulation": Lenin rather than Luxemburg?

From: Michael Perelman (michael@ECST.CSUCHICO.EDU)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 18:46:34 EST

I've been thinking about Paul's question about my book.  Would it be fair to
say that Luxemburg sees less capitalistic forms of production as being
efficient, while Lenin does not?  In this respect, Lenin does fit the mold of
classical political economy, the Luxemburg falls outside of their way of
thinking.

Marx seems to have moved from the Lenin perspective to the Luxemburg
perspective in his late years, as Shanin showed.
--

Michael Perelman
Economics Department