[OPE-L:4776] RE: Navidad

From: Stavros Mavroudeas (smavro@uom.gr)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 15:31:23 EST

Hi Riccardo,
If a mesage contaminated by the Navidad virus is deleted without being
opened then there are no problems. Simply delete it even from your wastebox.
The virus activated only if you click on the emmanuel.exe icon attached to
the message.

Hi Julian, I am not a Mac user so I caught the virus with all its unpleasant
concequences. I managed to get rid of it following the instructions.
However, it seems that my university's antivirus system is rather bad since
other systems recognised the virus.

Best regards

Stavros Mavroudeas

Assistant Professor