[OPE-L:4806] Re: Re: Re: Re: state ownership

From: Paul Cockshott (paul@cockshott.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 11:07:23 EST

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, you wrote:
> Re Paul C's [OPE-L:4804]:
>
> Nonetheless, it is also true as you suggest that there are strong
> pro-authoritarian movements, including movements within
> Russia. These include neo-fascist movements to the extreme
> right and Stalin-restorationists.
>
> What specific "constitutional arrangements" would you
> propose?
>
> In solidarity, Jerry

For a fairly full summary of my views on this see my document
Six theses on the problems of the Comunist Movement
published in Open Polemic for which a web link exists at:

 http://www.gn.apc.org/Reality/polemic/openp.htm

In particular look at the argument in support of:
"Thesis 5 The communist movement has never developed a correct constitutional
program. In particular it has accepted the misconception that elections are a
democratic form."

--
Paul Cockshott, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
0141 330 3125  mobile:07946 476966