[OPE-L:5137] Re: RE: empirical evidence regaring the "suppression" of the TSS perspective

From: Duncan K. Foley (foleyd@cepa.newschool.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 22:06:53 EST

Over the last few years I've gotten to know both Jerry Levy and
Andrew Kliman through OPE-L, and come to respect each of them as a
human being and scholar. When this exchange about "threats" and
"vilification" started I thought for a while it was a kind of
elaborate horseplay, but now I'm afraid that it is not. I'd suggest
it's time to back off and concentrate on political economy for a
while, an area where I'm sure Andrew and Jerry have a huge area of
common beliefs, even if they disagree about controversial frontier
issues.

Duncan
--
Duncan K. Foley