[OPE-L:5219] Response to Andy Brown: Marx's and Marxian Paradigms

From: Nicola Taylor (nmtaylor2001@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 21:27:02 EST

Hi Andy, and thanks for taking an interest.
Unfortunately this is a bad time for me to get
embroiled in complex debates (and the issues you raise
are very complex). I have *huge* teaching comitments
this semester (8 classes a week) and am already behind
on my Phd.

The best I can do at the moment is attach a copy of my
thesis (last years) which deals precisely with the
challenges you set out below. Btw, you will find your
name in the "Acknowledgements", as will many other
list members - testament (I think) to the ongoing
usefulness of this list, both as a resource and
debating forum.

I welcome critical comments on my work, either onlist,
or off. As well as any constructive suggestions re
improvements (or oversights). It should be safe to
open the attachment, as I have recently sent it to
others without complaints.

comradely
Nicky

=====