[OPE-L:5758] RE: why are we on this list? => Ricardo & Marx: accuracy of Subject field.

From: Michael Williams (michael@williamsmj.worldonline.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 06:31:31 EDT

Comrades,

It would help busy but interested quasi-lurkers like myself if we could
up-date the subject line as a new threads are thrown off by old. This
interesting debate between Gary and Rakesh is emerging from the much more
general (and less interesting ...?) discussion about who 'should' be on
OPE-L. It would be good if the subject line flagged this branching.

thanks

comradely greetings,

michael