[OPE-L:5761] A student of Grossman and Mattick?

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 11:52:42 EDT

Rakesh,

Self-effacement ("autodidact") is unjustified and inconsistent with the
fervor of your interventions.  Also, self-definition as particular
person's "student" doesn't strike me terribly progressive.  Aren't we are
supposed to be treating (even) ourselves with respect and not subservient
to others?

Just a couple of reactions, Paul

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka