[OPE-L:6004] Re: Further on St. Louis source on alleged CNN falsification

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 23:14:50 EDT

Allin and Nicola,

I am leaving the country tomorrow and can provide this additional info on
the CNN use of old footage.  I expect more information by the time I
return.   For now one of my family members reports [identification excised
unless I get permission; I do have name and email address]:

"I trust --- to have accurately reported this information.  I have known
--- for 15-20 years, and served on the --- local committee for  several
years when --- was the program director.  Whether I agree with --- or not
on strategies and interpretations that one derives from facts (and --- and
I have quite different strategies and interpretations resulting from this
attack), I have always found --- to be very careful to be  accurate about
the facts  that he reports."

I have now asked a second family member to see if the videos themselves are
directly accessible, but will not be able to report on that before the week
of October 8.

Paul Z.

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka