[OPE-L:6010] St. Louis source is ALSO the Brazilian source

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 12:58:07 EDT

I have heard directly from the St. Louis source (just before I leave). "My
source was also the Brazilian source and I do not have any evidence
indepent [sic] of that source."  Therefore and given Chai-on's posting,
the whole story goes back to that Brazilian professor whose name we don't
know.  I therefore now consider the whole accusation as 'unproven' and
adopt Allin's and Rakesh's posture toward it.

Paul Zarembka