[OPE-L:6062] *announcement re list administration*

From: Gerald_A_Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 15:00:53 EDT

I am very pleased to tell you that Rakesh has agreed to be the acting list
coordinator when I am -- for whatever reason -- unable to perform my
role as list coordinator.  He will be using the
ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Webmail account that Allin set up recently.  I have already let Rakesh know
about the most common owner commands for listproc and look forward to
working with him on matters concerning list administration.

In solidarity, Jerry