[OPE-L:6082] (un)subscription problems

From: glevy@pratt.edu
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 11:23:23 EDT

I discovered that listproc had unsubscribed THIRTEEN subscribers
without notifying either the 'owner(s)' or subscribers! All but 1
have been re-subscribed.

* If you were just re-subscribed and want either your settings
  changed or a different address subscribed, please contact me
  off-list.

* Please contact me off-list if you know the current e-mail
  address for NAM-HOON KANG.

* Rakesh: please contact me off-list to discuss ways to ensure
  that this doesn't happen again. Perhaps an "unsubscription
  confirmation" configuration command is needed.

In solidarity, Jerry