[OPE-L:6100] N.S. Ranganayakamma's _For the Solution of the Caste Question_

From: Gerald_A_Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 22:23:59 EST

I believe that Ranga is incorrect in thinking that her plan for future
research and writings will not be of interest to listmembers, and
since she gives me the option (see below), I have decided to
forward her message. Perhaps others could offer some reading
suggestions on Russia and China?/In solidarity, Jerry