[OPE-L:6283] Re: Re: Re: Re: Citation from Vol. 3 help requested

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 21:24:15 EST

Most snow is melted away (tempartures are above freezing) and we haven't
had more than an inch or two since that record breaker.

The prettiest snowfall I've seen and will never forget was once in the
pines of the Black Forest in Germany around Christmas time.  It was then
easy to understand the Germanic origins of some Christmas music.

Paul

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka