[OPE-L:6389] Re: the General Law of Value and the International Capitalist Economy

From: Rakesh Bhandari (rakeshb@stanford.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 13:18:14 EST

>* How, then, is the 'general law of value' modified by world markets?

I just got this book from the library yesterday; this seems to be
what Enrique Dussel attempts to work out in the last chapter of his
book which draws from the Mss of 1861-63. It seems to me that Dussel
is attempting to theorize rigorously the transfer of value in and
through the world market?

As Fred edited this book, he may want to comment.

Towards An Unknown Marx: A Commentary on the Manuscripts of 1861-63
(Routledge Studies in the History of Economics, Volume 34) by Fred
Moseley, Yolanda Angulo (Translator), Enrique D. Dussel
List Price: $115.00

rb